Lil Jon Bread Lil Jon Bread

Nicely done. It was funny, the animation was decent. Art could use some work, but otherwise pretty good. 3/5. :)

Gavino responds:

ye im still getting used to flash an all

2014 Pico Day Collab 2014 Pico Day Collab

Front page! It was a pleasure working with all of you, and I look forward to working alongside you all again next year and in future projects. :) As for everyone else - the people of Newgrounds
- I hope you enjoy the collab. Happy Pico Day! :)

BS - The Blessed One BS - The Blessed One

There's meant to be sound, right? I think a re-upload is in order.

BeanieSmiles responds:

Definitely! Sorry, having technical difficulties lol.
Replacement file should be published soon.

Eating Icecream Eating Icecream

K then.

Animation was pretty good, flowed well. Art kinda lame, but that was more than made up for by the humour. Gave me a laugh. Kudos! 3/5. :)

The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

Well shit. Didn't see that one coming.

Really funny, good art, good animation, well-written. 5/5. :)

Pico Day Pico Day

Initially, i was put off by the animations clashing with the background art. But I was gripped by the end. This animation is fucking depressing! But it was very creative and extremely well-done. 5/5. :)

(old vers)Dead Rain 2 (old vers)Dead Rain 2

Though it is hardly my place to criticise an animation that made it into Portal History, but this particular episode of Dead Rain started good but proved to be nought but a waste of time. The problem was not your animation or art skills, but rather your choice of timing.

Don't get me wrong, gore in horror productions is perfectly fine. But that death scene was flippin' stupid. It was too slow, too detailed and too unnecessarily gory. Gore to emphasise a horrible death is good, but gore for the sake of gore is bad, and I really feel that the gore in this scene was absolutely ridiculous and I found this a real drag to watch. Animation was mediocre, art was good, and the story is alright, but this episode could have been infinitely better with more storyline content and less pointless gore.

But you have, without a doubt, improved since. So please do not take this review as gospel for all your content, least of all your recent productions (which are brilliant).

Madness Debutation Madness Debutation

Surprising to say the least!

At first I was put off by the relatively poor animation and the horrible colours and fonts, but by the end of it I was laughing myself silly. Extremely funny and VERY original! I'm giving it 3.5/5.

Good show, old boy!