Lil Jon Bread Lil Jon Bread

Nicely done. It was funny, the animation was decent. Art could use some work, but otherwise pretty good. 3/5. :)

Gavino responds:

ye im still getting used to flash an all

2014 Pico Day Collab 2014 Pico Day Collab

Front page! It was a pleasure working with all of you, and I look forward to working alongside you all again next year and in future projects. :) As for everyone else - the people of Newgrounds
- I hope you enjoy the collab. Happy Pico Day! :)

BS - The Blessed One BS - The Blessed One

There's meant to be sound, right? I think a re-upload is in order.

BeanieSmiles responds:

Definitely! Sorry, having technical difficulties lol.
Replacement file should be published soon.

Endless Handbag Loop Endless Handbag Loop

Ah, so this is the song that we hear in every Flash on Newgrounds? :P Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, this is a truly addictive and brilliantly composed little loop. It also just feels… Newgrounds-y. Know what I mean? Anyway, 5/5. :)

Geno's Song Geno's Song

A gorgeous piece of music from a truly classic and unforgettable game. :) 5/5 and Favourited. :)

Ignite Ignite

This track had me hooked from the first note. 5/5 and Favourite. Good job, both of you. :)

Sequenced responds:

give credit to tom fulp

he was the mastermind behind all this

The Enemy is Near The Enemy is Near

Beautiful work as always, Izzy. :) Really hope this wins first prize. :)

Izzy-A responds:

That would be swell

Assassin Assassin

This is an absolutely beautiful sketch of Ezio. The shading is superb and well-measured, the hood shape is extremely accurate and his expression could not be more fitting.
The only criticism I have is that his nose appears to be facing towards the right, whereas his head is facing towards the left (this is a very slight fault though and is barely noticeable). In addition to this, the facial hair could perhaps be a little more defined.
That aside, magnificent work!

legendofslotha responds:

Yeah, I noticed the nose right after I sprayed it with a finishing spray xD But it's a mistake I've learned from ^.^ I'm glad you like it though!